We are looking for a stellar Executive Assistant/Client Care Manager. You will love process creation and improvement. You will be a creative problem solver who thinks on your feet. You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and can shift gears quickly to handle multiple priorities at once. You like talking to people and understanding the complexities of good customer service. You are comfortable asking questions, asking for help, pointing out problems, and suggesting solutions. You are a taskmaster. You know the value of your strengths and value the diverse strengths of a team in pursuit of a common goal.
If this sounds like you - we need to talk!
The Client Care Manager is an individual who relishes the opportunity to implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Client Care Manager is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm among the whirlwind and urgent matters. Customer service – to our clients and to our colleagues - is near and dear to this individual because people matter the most. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment to support the team in managing the client experience and will take on a wide variety of challenges and provide creative solutions. A true professional that will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Build, implement, and manage systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Ensure our standards of excellence in customer care are met in all aspects of the business
- Serve as the first point of contact for all leads and effectively triage among the sales team to best serve the clients
- Manage, coordinate and track the effective utilization of our sales team including external buyer agent partners and showing assistants
- Monitor and enhance accountability systems to ensure all leads are moving through the sales pipeline and all team members are performing at expected levels
- Manage and improve upon the seamless utilization of our listing concierge and transaction coordination vendor relationships to ensure smooth transactions and a positive customer experience. Ensure standards are met for all listing activities (MLS input, signage, lockboxes, open houses, appraisals, client communications, etc) and the coordination and follow-up for open houses
- Responsible for the implementation of company marketing efforts including but not limited to regular social media posts, email newsletters, drip campaigns, and email marketing, postcard mailing, client acquisition mailings, open house materials, etc.
- Responsible for the implementation of past client nurture efforts including but not limited to, client events, anniversary programs, closing gifts, special occasion recognition, market reports, pop-bys and check-in calls, review and referral requests
- Develop and implement a system for agent referral lead management and relationship cultivation
- Responsible for general administrative duties including but not limited to, database entry and management, transactional financial tracking, answering the main phone line, coordinating the team and team leader’s calendar, coordinating travel and meetings
- Assist listing agent with document prep and management, client communication, and broker approval
- Real Estate Experience preferred, license or a desire to get a license a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills - social media, print, and web-based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Calm under pressure
- Self-starter who is eager to learn
- Ambitious and motivated
- Flexible schedule
- Service-based, positive attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
$50,000 - $60,000