Executive C-Suite Level Support to the Founder/CEO. Someone to be the gatekeeper and manager of the Founder/CEO. Calendar management, email management, customer service, scheduling, administrative tasks, travel, client relationships, and more! Must be okay with personal errands and tasks. We are a fast-growing team that has a lot of fun! This persona will be the right hand and there will never be a dull moment!
Who are you?
- You love taking care of people.
- You are highly organized.
- You can handle a Type A, fast-moving, female entrepreneur.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are systems and process-driven.
- You want to be a part of changing the world.
- You are okay doing anything that is asked of you - no job is below you.... and yes, I wrote this ad and I am finding this person myself, not one of my recruiters. That’s how important this person will be in my world.
- Oversee scheduling, including arranging accommodations and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up team meetings
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
MUST BE WITHIN A 20 MIN COMMUTE OF ST. PETERSBURG, FL.
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills