The Sales Representative draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into sales through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics to track and review the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, and assignment, and is a MASTER at generating leads first, followed by following up with leads to convert.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Sales Representative’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
100% commissioned sales in the Business Services Industry.
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business opportunities
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets
- Consult with real estate agents and brokerages to identify their needs and convert them into the appropriate services
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments
- Maintain rigorous outbound prospecting for new business opportunities
- Deepen relationships with current clients to sell them the next value add product/service for their business
- Nurture current database of 25,0000 to create new business
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Prospect for leads, conduct high-level needs analyses, convert leads, and close contracts
- Oversee the delivery and completion of all contracts
- Develop expert knowledge regarding our processes for recruiting, training, admin services, coaching, and consulting
- Achieve productivity, conversion, and revenue targets
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Outbound calling to generate and convert leads
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately conveying motivation, competition, and financial specifics to leverage for real estate agents & business owners
- Manage database of leads to ensure processes run smoothly and there is a rigorous lead follow-up
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving business trends and competitive landscape
- Lead generate for new clients daily
- Work closely with the Director of Revenue Marketing to maximize growth opportunities through sales and marketing
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- CEO – daily
- COO - daily
- Leadership – daily
- Potential clients – daily
- Accountability-based leadership, ability to build and lead a team
- Excellent at building rapport and people-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning-based, willing and able to learn scripts and dialogues
- 3+ years sales experience preferred
$100,000-$150,000 yearly *this position is 100% commission with the opportunity to have a draw*