The Inbound Sales Agent draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Inbound Sales Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Consult with real estate agents to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through the listing agreement
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics and share at weekly meetings
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quotas
- Organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills to manage database
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Team player
- Real Estate license is a plus
- Previous real estate ISA experience is a plus