The Inbound Sales Agent we are looking for draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up, dedication, and commitment to the systems and models proven to be successful.
We expect this individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record and track their productivity and sales metrics. This person has unmatched organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Inbound Sales Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within our team.
Compensation is $25,000-$30,000 base + 10% GCI ; Estimated to be $55,000 - $75,000 annually
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Consult with real estate agents to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through the listing agreement
- Master the process of adequate and proper documentation of notes and updates easy to be interpreted by team members.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts and processes to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous and consistent lead
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Team player
- Real estate license (or willingness to obtain immediately)
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quotas
- Passion for people and sales
up to $55,000 - $75,000 annually