The Listing Manager is an individual who is passionate about achievement and draws energy from working with people. They will be the main point of contact for all customer and vendor inquiries related to listings in the pre-listing and active listing stage.
This individual will be responsible for various listing duties such as scheduling and confirming listing appointments, running comparable market analysis on properties and creating Listing Presentations, drafting all listing paperwork and managing paperwork to promote brokerage compliance, marketing all listings in MLS and on Social Media. The Listing Manager will relish the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities and will be eager to demonstrate his/her ability to push the team closer to achieving its goals by perfecting the listing management system.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Respond to all incoming client communications the same day within normal business hours.
- Audit all listing files with 95% touches up to date - update CRM accordingly
- Foster customer loyalty/referrals through high-quality interactions at each step. Client care and coordination. Keep the lead agent informed regarding problems or issues that have been handled or need support in. Always owning the responsibility of completion.
- Create Listing Presentation and CMAs/pricing
- Consult and coordinate with Sellers on photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, etc
- Be present on site for listing photography, appraisal, appointments, showings, etc.
- Send out Listing Agreement & Disclosures for signature
- Order Home Warranty when applicable
- Preferred vendor/client coordination
- Sign install, photography, and staging
- Build a listing in MLS system to include photography selection, remarks writing & input verification
- Manage Showing System & instructions for each listing, as well as all feedback provided
- Handles any changes or updates that need to be made in MLS: price change, status change, etc.
- Monitors marketing sites for proper syndication: KWLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
- Coordinate with the marketing team to produce: Just listed postcard, brochure, Open House flyer, any specific marketing requests for video, virtual tour, social media, etc.
- Schedule & conduct all Open Houses
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally
- Display excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to work well independently
- Able to set priorities, plan and organize tasks and complete tasks on time
- Demonstrate problem assessment and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and follow-through, ownership and accountability
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to exceed customers’ and agents’ expectations
- Maintain a goal-oriented focus
- Demonstrate initiative, reliability and teamwork skills
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly