The Marketing Manager and Content Creator is responsible for creating and managing all Company marketing and content across multiple platforms, including, but not limited to social media platforms, blogs, email drip campaigns in our database (Zoho), our company website and landing pages, print and digital collateral, ads, and mailers, as well as press releases and company announcements, plus marketing for our training classes, webinars, and events. The ability to take one piece of content such as a recorded webinar and turn it into many pieces of sub-content such as blogs, video clips, and shorter video segments is a great example of how creativity is required in this role.
Success in this role will be determined by the value of the content created the engagement generated across all platforms, the new leads added to our database through marketing efforts, and the ability to work with multiple departments to create cohesive, deadline-sensitive content.
Our ideal Marketing Manager and Content Creator should have a basic understanding of the important factors of how marketing strategy and execution, sales, lead generation, lead conversion, and customer service all play in the day-to-day operations and growth of a fast-paced growing business.
You must be creative, willing, and able to think outside the box, well-organized, a self-starter, personable, able to meet strict deadlines, and passionate about producing quality content and results.
The Marketing Manager and Content Creator will work very closely with the Executive Team and CEO as well as Marketing Partners who will assist them.
- Social Media - collaborating with CEO on social media strategy; responsible for consistent content creation and execution of social posts on LinkedIn/Instagram/Twitter/Facebook as well as creating blog posts and longer-form content
- Marketing Assets - update marketing/sales collateral as needed and develop new assets from scratch including decks, one-sheets, infographics, videos/sizzle reels
- Newsletters - creation, and delivery of internal team newsletter and external client newsletter
- Email Marketing - assist in writing compelling content for email marketing campaigns
- PR - write press releases/announcements and assist in distribution to key industry sources
- Website and Landing Pages - create, maintain and update website and landing page content as needed
- Advertising - manage online advertising budget and look for additional opportunities to invest in lead generation
- Events - scheduling and managing online webinars; work on content development in collaboration with other teams; eventually, assist in planning in-person events
- Brand - oversee and protect brand guidelines and ensure brand consistency across all marketing channels
- Execute all company marketing strategies across all platforms listed
- Research leading industry news sources and distribute relevant articles to the team through our sales brief
- Updating and maintaining several databases
- Liaise with other departments such as Recruiting, Training, Admin Services, Coaching, and Consulting to gather information and accomplish the marketing team’s goals
- Oversee and manage the Marketing Partner(s)
- Own and maintain all company Marketing Systems and Tools
- Support client experience and appreciation programs
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, branding, social media management, and/or content creation
- High-level communication skills and the ability to convey information verbally and in writing
- Experience in Facebook/Instagram/Google paid ads preferred
- Ability to manage many projects at once while meeting strict deadlines
- Proficiency in WordPress websites preferred
- Experience in brand management and development
- The ability to work remotely while maintaining production requirements
- Video editing skills are a plus
- SEO knowledge is a plus
$40,000 - $45,000 plus bonus opportunity