The Office Coordinator must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Market Center must tend to its associates’ needs in such a way that they (the associates) are receiving the expected level of service and remain satisfied with the level of service provided by the Market Center.
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for the appearance of the Market Center common areas. They will ensure the office is neat and prepared for business. The Office Coordinator will need to have a relationship-based attitude as a result of the associate being the customer with an understanding that the agent associates will seek them because the associate likes the individual and is swayed by enthusiasm.
The Office Coordinator acts as the Director of First Impressions for the Market Center. They will greet everyone with a smile and warmth as they enter the office. They will be as helpful as possible without neglecting the phones.
The Office Coordinator will assist with the management of the office by providing support and feedback to the MCA and Team Leader on all matters affecting the productivity and operation of the Market Center.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE KELLER WILLIAMS BOSTON-METRO DIRECTLY. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION. ONLY RESPOND THROUGH THIS POSTING.
- Answer the phone correctly and properly route phone calls
- Greet everyone in a positive manner
- Assist with all Market Center events, not limited to RED Day, training events, food drives, BOLD lunch coordination, weekly set up when in Market Center, and many other activities throughout the year
- Assist management team with training class and event planning, registration and promotion
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries, maintain supply inventory and ordering
- Maintain appearance of reception area and office common spaces
- Assist Market Center Administrator with Escrow Deposit receipts
- Help with the recruitment/interview process of prospective Sales Associates
- Facilitate the Market Center Training/Event Calendar with the Director of Career Development and Agent Services
- Communicate daily updates to the Market Center Associates via email and social media
- Daily activities of the Market Center working closely with all other Market Center team members
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary people skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others