The Market Center Administrator is the voice of value in the Market Center. As a servant leader who has strong interpersonal skills, the MCA is responsible for managing the operations and finances of the Market Center and is committed to the growth of the associates in our office through coaching and training.
Keller Williams DRIVE was launched in December of 2017. Our Market Center initially started with 84 agents and has grown to over 190. In our first year alone, we closed 1,061 units for $214,237,696 in volume. Our vision is to cultivate the number one Keller Williams office in the world through genuine relationships, unparalleled service, abundant giving, and the open exchange of ideas. We are growth-oriented by wielding cutting-edge technology and training but also by cultivating a supportive, family-first culture.
Your 20 percent—or your core activities that will drive your greatest results:
- Engage fully in the systems, tools, and conversations used to drive the Market Center and associates to profitability through consistent growth in market share
- Lead the Market Center staff in implementing powerful growth systems and tools that associates can leverage to grow their market share
- Lead strategic financial conversations, ensure appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained, monitor daily finances, complete weekly soft closes, and close the books monthly. Be a thought leader in moving associates to implement the same systems in their businesses
- Strive to retain associates in the office through outstanding leadership skills, value presentation, and professional relationships
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Oversee reception and additional staff as needed.
- Collaborate with the OP and TL to plan for Market Center profitability.
- Collaborate with the OP and TL to build strong systems that enable the Team Leader to regularly conduct recruiting appointments.
- Help to construct projections in appointments, gross, net, and profit. Regularly communicate actual numbers. Support the team in identifying solutions if actual results are not in alignment with goals.
- Contribute to the Market Center’s value package and communications of value.
- Use the projection tool to monitor the Company Dollar received and pending.
- Collaborate with the Market Center leadership team to conduct Career Growth Initiative conversations with associates to ensure they stay on track to achieve their goals.
- Consult with associates on shared business-building fundamentals.
- Use the Leverage system and tools to build and lead a powerful staff.
- Lead support and operational systems that empower associate businesses.
- Introduce new products/services to associates.
- Ensure all associate transactions are accurately recorded and tracked.
- Implement full charge bookkeeping (A/R and A/P).
- Oversee purchasing (supplies and equipment).
- Complete weekly soft closes and communicate key numbers, any anticipated challenges, and any opportunities to celebrate with the rest of the Market Center leadership team.
- Complete accurate banking and accounting.
- Complete monthly closes and transmits monthly data on time.
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment and technology.
- Humble, hungry, smart
- High level of integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic, supportive leader
- People-oriented and a positive, proactive problem-solver
- Growth-oriented and learning based
- Strong working financial knowledge
- Detailed oriented
- Technologically savvy
- 1+ years of industry, administrative, or leadership experience