Schiff Real Estate Team with Ansley Real Estate Buckhead is seeking a full-time Operations Manager directly reporting to the CEO/Owner(s). This is a salaried plus bonus with a potential profit share. The position does not require an active real estate license, however, it would be helpful and may be required for career growth.
This is a lifestyle, not a job. This is a career with growth opportunity reserved solely for a high-minded, forward-thinking individual that wants to support the growth and of a team vision.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and take ownership of multiple systems with a strong focus on technology, marketing, and goal setting to support the team’s vision. The Operations Manager is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality and ownership of the process. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted and ensuring movement towards bigger goals for the long term.
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
The Operations Manager would be expected to build, implement, manage and take ownership for all systems, processes, and accountability standards such as:
- Team goal setting, tracking reporting
- Tech-savvy and excited about learning new things
- Marketing, print/social media websites
- Expense management profitability
- Lead generation lead follow up
- Sales process tracking
- Contact information management
- Prioritizing driving all team initiatives
- In-office/back-office support admin
- Collateral brand management
- Team roles, job descriptions training
- Planning implementing client/team events
- Customer service protocol testimonials
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Experience using Microsoft Office
Experience: At least 2 years of Management, Operations, and/or Marketing experience strongly preferred. Preference is given to knowledge of Residential Real Estate.
Will learn as needed: FMLS/GAMLS, Follow Up Boss, REW (Website backend) Between 45-50 hours a week M-F 8:30 am – til daily tasks complete; Some weekend and evening work will be required to support team as needed.
Proficiency in Mac OS, Microsoft Office products, Google Docs/Drive/Cal, Dropbox, WordPress, Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Linked In.etc.), SmartPhone, design software knowledge is a plus.
- Great communication and phone skills
- Quick to adopt new technology
- Visionary, high minded
- Highly organized
- Takes ownership for actions and completion of the task
- Earns respect of others
- Influential leadership style