If you're a high performer whose bucket is filled by serving others, you have a can-do, will-do attitude, are highly accountable to yourself and your team, and you're looking for unlimited growth potential within a rapidly-growing company you might be our next Trainer for Real Estate Admin and Operations professionals!
Our industry-leading team at Your Realty Leverage is seeking a hungry, humble, smart Real Estate Administrative/Operations Trainer who is truly passionate about serving others and empowering agents and admin in the real estate industry to achieve their full potential through training. The ideal Admin/Ops Trainer is committed to the personal and professional growth of their Clients (the Agent) and Trainees (the Admin) and is willing to do whatever it takes to see each Client and Trainee (Admin) through their initial 90 day training period and far beyond. They are motivated by seeing their Clients achieve their goals and by helping their Trainees (Admin) feel educated and empowered to really OWN their role within their team and the industry. Because not all of our Trainees are hungry to be the best in the business, you must be able to encourage and motivate others and hold others accountable at a high level. This person may also be interested in training other positions within the industry, such as Inside/Outside Sales Agents, or Showing Assistants/Buyers Agents after assisting in building out new training products.
To excel in this role, one must be skilled in asking the right questions to build rapport and understanding of their Trainees and Clients' needs, demonstrate the proper use of multiple real estate-related systems, platforms, and tools, and be able to train to the Client’s specific business needs. The ability to tactfully navigate the relationship of the 'process and procedure-needing, structure craving' Admin and the oftentimes very 'direct and broad visioned' Agent/Client with whom they are partnered to ensure goals are met during the training period allowing the Trainee to graduate is a skill set that you must possess. You'll also need to ensure rapport is built to retain the relationship long after the training period ends. It's imperative for our Trainers to be able to work well with different personality types and not take things personally. Being able to receive and provide constructive criticism and growth-based feedback is a requirement to succeed in this role.
Our amazing team is entirely remote/virtual and we love the culture we've built with team members across the US, the Philippines, and Dubai! We have fun together on our daily Zoom "standups" and we celebrate the lessons we've all learned from our failures (fail forwards are key!) each week. We care about each other's success, personally and professionally, and we always push each other to be the best versions of ourselves. We are looking for someone who doesn't desire to clock in, clock out, and just "check the boxes". This person must be looking for a career they're passionate about and be committed to doing whatever it takes to succeed in the role and create a growth path for themselves by demonstrating hunger, always coming from contribution, and bringing new and innovative ideas. We're proud of the culture of growth, accountability, passion, and fun that we've built, and all team members must be looking for the same in their new team.
If the Company sounds like a culture fit, the role sounds like a passion and skill fit, and you have succeeded in your own prior administrative roles in the real estate industry we would love to speak with you about this amazing opportunity!
- Train all Trainees (Admin) through their initial 90 day training period utilizing the models and systems provided by the Client and YRL
- Create custom 30-60-90 day goals and training plans for each Trainee (Admin)
- Enforce high-level accountability with Trainees (Admin) in order to ensure they are meeting their goals and graduate from the training program
- Enforce high-level accountability and leadership with Clients (Agent) to ensure their Trainee is getting what they need from the Team in order to succeed in their role
- Communicate directly and honestly and remain in constant alignment with the Agent (Client) to ensure successful completion of the training period
- Remain up to date with the latest Real Estate technology, software, tools, systems, and models to deliver the most comprehensive training experience to all clients and Trainees
- Assist in creating educational training programs and video content to improve our offerings on an ongoing basis
- Build relationships and rapport with other industry professionals to establish yourself as a thought leader in our industry
Lead/Attend the following weekly training calls and/or meetings:
- Onboarding calls with new Clients
- Orientation calls with new Trainees
- Weekly one-on-one calls with Trainees
- Weekly Training Mastermind Calls
- Two Weekly Group calls with all Trainees
- Any additional calls required to support Trainees and Clients during their initial training period
- Weekly Alignment calls with Clients
- Attend Weekly Departmental and Company meetings
- Conduct webinars on behalf of the Training Department and Company once per quarter
- 2+ years of experience in the Real Estate industry as an Executive Assistant, Director of Operations, Listing Coordinator, Transaction Coordinator, or similar role is required. If you have only worked as a producing Agent or Property Manager and have never trained another agent or admin this may not be the best role for you.
- Knowledge of Real Estate marketing methods and best practices
- Knowledge of Real Estate Listing/Seller best practices
- Knowledge of Real Estate Buyer/Contract best practices
- Knowledge of Real Estate Database/CRM software, transaction management systems, and electronic signature programs
- Knowledge of effective training and/or coaching methods, and/or willingness to learn
- High-level communication skills and the ability to convey information to multiple parties verbally and in writing
- Assertiveness in situations requiring you to push a Trainee (Admin) to meet their goals and agreed-upon standards and/or have direct expectations based conversations with Clients (Agents)
- The ability to work independently and with a team to meet goals and objectives within the required timeline