If you are a high achiever who loves to rise by lifting others, have a can-do, will-do attitude, are highly accountable, and are looking for unlimited growth potential you might be our next Trainer!
Our industry-leading team is seeking a hungry, humble, and smart Real Estate Administrative/Operations Trainer who is passionate about serving others and empowering agents and admin to achieve their full potential. Our ideal Trainer is committed to the personal and professional growth of their Clients (the Agent) and Trainees (the Admin) and is willing to do whatever it takes to see each Client and Trainee (Admin) through their initial 90 day training period and far beyond. This person is motivated by seeing their Clients achieve their goals and by helping Trainees (Admin) feel educated and empowered to truly own their role within their team and the real estate industry. Because not all of our Trainees are hungry to be the best in the business, you must be able to encourage and motivate others and hold others accountable at a high level.
A talented Trainer who is skilled in asking the right questions to build rapport and knowledge, demonstrating the proper use of multiple real estate-related systems and tools and training to the Client’s customized needs will succeed and excel in this role. This individual must be able to tactfully navigate the relationship of the 'process and procedure-needing, structure craving' Admin they are training and the oftentimes incredibly 'direct and broad visioned' Agent/Client with whom they are partnered to ensure goals are met during the training period allowing the Trainee to graduate, and that a rapport is built to retain the relationship long after the training period ends.
Our team is entirely remote and we love the culture we've built with our team members across the US and Philippines. We have fun together on our daily morning Zoom calls and truly celebrate the lessons we've learned from our failures each week. We care about each other's success and always push each other to be better. We are not looking for someone who desires to clock in, clock out, and just check the boxes. This person must be looking for a career they're passionate about and be committed to doing what it takes to succeed in the role and creating a growth path for themselves by demonstrating hunger and always coming from contribution.
If our team sounds like a culture fit, the role sounds like a passion fit, and you have succeeded in your prior administrative roles in the real estate industry we would love to speak with you about this amazing opportunity!
- Coach and train each Trainee (Admin) through their initial 90 day training period by utilizing the models, tools, and systems provided by the Client and Your Realty Leverage, Inc
- Create customized 30-60-90 goals and customized training plans for each Trainee (Admin)
- Enforce high-level accountability with Trainees (Admin) in order to ensure each Trainee is meeting their goals and graduates from the training program
- Effectively communicate and remain in constant alignment with the Agent (Client) to ensure successful completion of the training period and positive feedback
- Lead weekly group masterminds and training calls with Trainee group
- Uphold and maintain all Training Department and Company expectations and standards
- Remain up to date with the latest Real Estate technology, software, tools, systems, and models to deliver the most comprehensive and up to date training experience to all clients and Trainees
- Conduct webinars on behalf of the Training Department and Company
- Create educational training programs and videos to improve the Training Department's offerings on an ongoing basis
- Build relationships and rapport with other industry professionals to establish yourself as a thought leader in our industry
Lead the following weekly training calls and/or meetings:
- Onboarding calls with new Clients
- Orientation calls with new Trainees
- Weekly one-on-one calls with Trainees
- Weekly Training Mastermind Calls
- Two Weekly Group calls with all Trainees
- Any additional calls required to support Trainees and Clients during their initial training period
- Weekly Alignment calls with Clients
- Weekly Departmental and Company meetings
- 2+ years of experience in the Real Estate industry as an Executive Assistant, Listing Coordinator, Transaction Coordinator, or similar role is required. If you have only worked as a producing Agent and never trained another agent or admin this is not the best role for you.
- Knowledge of Real Estate marketing methods and best practices
- Knowledge of multiple Real Estate Database/CRM software, transaction management systems, and electronic signature programs
- Knowledge of effective training and/or coaching methods, and/or willingness to learn
- High-level communication skills and the ability to convey information to multiple parties verbally and in writing
- Assertiveness in situations requiring you to push a Trainee (Admin) to meet their goals and agreed-upon standards and/or have direct expectations based conversations with Clients (Agents)
- $40,000 - $50,000 yearly