Are you looking for a leadership position where you get to develop a team the right way? We’re expanding our real estate brokerage and looking for a full-time real estate Broker of Record/Team Leader who can help turn our entire team of real estate agents into top producers. You’ll be the broker of record, Team Leader, training agents, and ensuring that we meet our company goals.
This person has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. This person has the desire to build a dominant real estate company. They can prove this by demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit and lead others in their previous positions. They are aligned with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve Market Center goals!
- Lead strategic initiatives to rapidly recruit high producing and high potential real estate agents to the office
- Provide business development and financial management consulting to agents with the office, helping them grow in their personal production and performance
- Promote a strong learning-based environment and ensure that agents have access to top of the line training and educational opportunities
- Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges associates to reach their potential, and also provides for a caring, people-first, atmosphere
- Broker of record for Market Center
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Ability to build powerful relationships and recruit effectively and consistently
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Real estate knowledge, experience, emphasis on residential real estate
- Brokers License
- Grow personally and professionally with best in the industry training, leadership growth, and mentoring
- Work with high-minded, achievement-oriented individuals who want to see you achieve your goals and be part of achieving theirs!
$60,000 + Commensurate with experience, to include base salary, performance-based (growth and profitability) bonuses. Potential for $100,000+ in first year