We are seeking a Director of Operations in Tampa, FL for a family-run company with over 1600 successful home sales! This person should be a high-impact leader to help run the operations side of the business so the Agents in the office can focus on selling real estate and the Admin team supports and enables the Agents to do so. The ideal candidate is energized at the idea of helping people reach their full potential and feels personal fulfillment from investing in others. They are highly accountable and can hold others accountable to their goals and the team's goals as well.
In this key role, you will be working closely with a top-performing Team to help run their real estate team through communication, systems, tracking numbers, and accountability. The ideal candidate will have experience in the real estate industry; however, this is not a requirement. We are looking for a strong leader with a proven track record in implementing systems and procedures in an office or service setting who is detail-oriented, communicates effectively, and has an inspirational style.
This individual will receive training, mentoring, and coaching from the best leaders in the real estate industry and will be exposed to growth opportunities and a career that could take them to places they never dreamed of.
If you are detail-oriented, skilled at implementing systems and enhancing the infrastructure of an organization we want to hear from you! We are looking for upbeat leaders with a “can do” attitude who will fit in with the sense of comradery and hard work our team is accustomed to. This is not a strictly Monday-Friday 9-5 position, and we are looking for someone who understands the need to jump in and help the team outside of office hours as needed.
- Build, implement and manage systems and processes related to client communication, lead generation, database management, and back-office support - strong systems background preferred
- Hold Agents and Admin accountable to meeting and exceeding the Team’s metrics-based goals
- Plan and market all team events and client events
- Oversee administrative team for all transaction files and marketing
- Act as a liaison between clients, customers, and team members
- Provide 5-star concierge-level customer service to clients, customers, and team members
- Prepare and present spreadsheets of weekly/monthly sales statistics and expense reports
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team and audit systems on an ongoing basis
- Maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team making it a place no one wants to leave
- Take the day to day office tasks away from agents, organizing workflow, and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new systems and programs quickly
- Experience working in hospitality, customer service, real estate, or another similar position
- Excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents and numbers
- Ability to assess situations, prioritize action items and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Willingness to be a team player who is always ready and willing to help and problem solve