The Executive Assistant is an individual who relishes the opportunity to implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication.
This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm among the whirlwind and urgent matters. Customer service – to our clients and to our colleagues - is near and dear to this individual because people matter the most. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment to support the team in managing the client experience and will take on a wide variety of challenges and provide creative solutions.
This person is a dependable, proactive, detail-oriented, responsive, professional, and driven self-starter. We are looking for an individual who desires the opportunity to grow in a career path within the team and be a part of driving that success.
We prefer someone local - we are open to a remote candidate if they are talented and have Real Estate experience
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Responsible for coordinating activities related to listings activation and listing maintenance
- Weekly seller calls
- Responsible for inputting listings in Multiple Listing Service (MLS) system
- Assist listing agent with document management, client communication, and broker approval
- Responsible for communication with sellers and validation of listing details
- Responsible for Open House coordination and set up
- Social media and email marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills - social media, print, and web-based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills - skilled with excel
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed