The Real Estate Assistant/Transaction Coordinator is an individual who relishes the opportunity to implement and manage multiple systems in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing things the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication.
The ideal candidate has immense focus and can work on a project for long periods of time without getting distracted, and has the ability to stay calm among the whirlwind and urgent matters. The right person thrives on the ability to support team members in curating the client experience and will take on a wide variety of challenges and provide creative solutions. Customer service – to clients and to colleagues - is the root of all their responsibilities because people matter the most.
This candidate preferably has a minimum of 2 years experience working in the real estate industry (sales, transaction coordination, assistant, showing assistant) and if no prior real estate experience you MUST possess a minimum of 2 years working in an administrative/support role.
If you are an implementer looking for an amazing growth opportunity we want to talk to you! We are looking for someone who wants to truly own and build the Administrative and Operations side of this real estate business.
This is not a sales position, and candidates interested in using this role as a stepping stone to becoming a producing agent now or in the future need not apply.
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Create and maintain an Operations Manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate activities related to listing activation and listing maintenance, including sign and lockbox placement, and inputting listings into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Create customized Home Value reports
- Assist team with document management, client communication, and brokerage compliance
- Informative communication with all customers, clients, and team members
- Open House coordination and follow up
- Manage Social Media platforms for the team and create and send all Web/Email/Print Marketing
- Transaction Coordination
- 2 Years of Real Estate Industry experience strongly preferred or a minimum of 2 years in a support role
- Experience with CTME and/or RE Colorado MLS strongly preferred
- Experience using Slack, Trello, and/or Google Suite strongly preferred
- Comfort and ability to learn new systems and technology quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills, Google Calendar experience preferred
- Marketing skills - including social media, print, and web-based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Service-based attitude, the customer comes first!