We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making 300+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
This is an in-office position with the majority of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers. The focus of this role is outbound calling to follow up on various leads.
- Tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists
- Utilize strong communication and follow up skills to schedule and coordinate appointments
- Build and manage the sales pipeline through the sales cycle using our CRM
- Provide exceptional customer service
We provide training, coaching, and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone voice and the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- Strong sense of urgency/time sensitivity and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team oriented, learning-based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed
- Must have or be willing to obtain a Texas Real Estate license (Real estate experience not required)
- Proven inside sales experience preferred
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services