The Inside Sales Agent draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for customer service is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of the database and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and follow-up metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads and database cultivation along with the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of the database.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Inside Sales Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
“Energy, Efficiency and Dedication” are the core components of Asad Shaikh Real Estate. These core components create a trusting relationship that leads to success. We guide clients through the real estate process to achieve their dreams. We believe in giving your all to your work and to the community.
- Manage cultivation of client database and referral partners
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is a rigorous lead follow-up
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great customer service skills over the phone, written, and in-person
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Team player
- Real estate license optional