- Committed to helping others?
- Detailed and organized to a fault?
- Passionate about being able to assist others in achieving their goals?
- Determined to become a master of your trade?
- Looking for stability and consistency?
The Office Manager must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, our office must tend to its agents’ needs in a proactive manner to ensure that our office visitors and team are consistently being greeted and being provided with the assistance they need, accompanied by a smile and a positive attitude!
This person will also oversee the main areas of our office, own creating the experience of agents and clients alike that are in touch with our office, and provide information, support, and resources with enthusiasm and confidence.
They will have the admirable ability to provide this culture in a fast-paced environment that may require them to answer the phone while juggling 3 balls, and balancing a book on their head.
Sound like you? Grab your juggling balls, and apply below!
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Maintain office equipment and re-order supplies when necessary
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Answer the phone correctly and properly route phone calls
- Greet everyone in a positive manner
- Onboard new agents to the Market Center
- Develop and maintain information and resources for Keller Williams initiatives, products, and services
- Coordinate and maintain vendor relationships
- Assist in planning, registration, and promotion of all Market Center events and training.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries, maintain supply inventory and ordering
- Maintain appearance of the reception area and office common space and equipment
- Assist agents with marketing support as needed
- Facilitate the Market Center Training/Event Calendar
- Communicate daily updates to the Market Center Associates via email and social media
- Daily activities of the Market Center working closely with all other Market Center team members
- Other projects/duties as needed
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary people skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
$45,000 - $50,000 annually+ medical