This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. This person is a highly assertive, passionate, and people-oriented individual who operates with high urgency and with integrity at all times.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. This person has the desire to build a dominant real estate company. They can prove this by demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit and lead others in their previous positions.
They are aligned with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve the Keller Williams Growth Initiative standards and Market Center goals!
$95,000 base salary and performance-based (growth and profitability) bonus. Potential for $125,000+ in first year.
- Recruit sales associates – Daily (lead generation, lead follow up, interview, select, hire)
- Share Market Center value/opportunities story with all Market Center leadership and associates
- Oversee training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key areas of business
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Facilitate regular sales meetings and events
- Conduct performance reviews of staff and provide coaching and support for associates
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past Real estate knowledge, experience, emphasis on residential real estate
$95,000 base salary + bonus potential for $125,000+