We seek a dynamic, knowledgeable, and impressive individual who can share our vision and take us to the next level! This person will attract talent, teach and lead our team while being supported with Keller Williams's renowned world-class training. Someone interested in a tremendous opportunity with the potential to yield great financial rewards rather than just a job. This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. This person has the desire to build a dominant real estate company. They can prove this by demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit and lead others in their previous positions.
They are aligned with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve the Keller Williams Growth Initiative standards and Market Center goals!
Compensation: $70,000 - $75,000 + bonuses, profit share, medical and paid time off.
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (interview, select, hire)
- Share Market Center value and opportunities story with all Market Center leadership and associates
- Oversee training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key areas of business
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Facilitate regular sales meetings
- Willingness to cold call
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 4-year college degree required
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Above-average hiring skills
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Real estate knowledge, experience, emphasis on residential real estate
$70,000 - $75,000 yearly + bonuses