This person is on a leadership journey and has a track record of success. They have risen to the top in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency. They have a high level of emotional intelligence, and a team player. They have a hunter mentality and want to work with like-minded professionals with a big vision.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. They truly want to help others build a big business and life and find joy in the success of others. This person has the desire to build a dominant real estate company. They can prove this by demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit and lead others in their previous positions.
They are aligned with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve the Keller Williams Growth Initiative standards and Market Center goals
$60,000 base + bonus, benefits and 401k
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (interview, select, hire)
- Share Market Center value/opportunities story with all Market Center leadership and associates
- Oversee training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key areas of business
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Real estate knowledge, experience, emphasis on residential real estate
$60,000 base + bonus