We are a ROCKETSHIP, looking for our next PILOT! Are you the captain to lead our market center to the #1 spot in our region? We are a community of like-minded people pursuing mastery of craft and selves. We pride ourselves on being culture-centered with a family feel in our market center while providing our clients with a boutique luxury experience. Our expectation is that Brandywine Valley will take its place as an industry disruptor among the truly elite within Keller Williams Realty International and beyond.
About the position:
We have an amazing opportunity for a Team Leader/CEO to be the leader of our well-established (17 years) and continually growing market center (agent count 120+). This person will consult with our talented leadership team and be the force of growth in agent count, agent productivity, sales volume and market share.
This person is a charismatic, top producer in their industry and has a track record of leadership. This person has strong communication skills, naturally connects with others, and is influential. This highly assertive person is goal-oriented and has a strong desire to build a dominant real estate company in one of the top destinations on the East Coast.
To achieve growth, exceed initiative standards and market center goals, we are seeking an alignment of values and vision to match those of our Operating Principal, our leadership team and associates.
- Recruit entry-level agents with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication to round out our real estate sales team
- Give regular presentations on the success of recruiting tactics
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Attract and hire sales associates (achieve weekly monthly goals)
- Share Market Center value opportunities with Market Center Leadership and associates
- Oversee the Leadership Team and Agent Leadership Council in producing cutting edge training for associates (new and experienced) to assist in running their businesses
- Lead Team Meetings
- Consult and coach the top 20% of associates as needed
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Develop talent and career paths for future leadership positions
- 4-year college degree required
- Two years of work experience in real estate recruiting or inside sales
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- Familiar with online job posting tools
- Leadership, management, and team-building expertise
- Receptive to accountability/coachable
- Ability to be flexible and resilient
- Highly influential recruiting ability and exceptional business consultation and goal-setting skills
- Record of success in top producing sales (in real estate or similar path)
- Real estate knowledge and experience preferred
$100,000 - $150,000- Between Competitive base salary plus bonus