This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. This person has the desire to build a dominant real estate company. They can prove this by demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit and lead others in their previous positions.
They are aligned with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve the Keller Williams Growth Initiative standards and Market Center goals!
A truly humble and hungry professional real estate recruiter to help us identify driven new agents who can meet the demands of our growing real estate business. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to agents, ensuring their abilities align with our high-performance standards, and evaluating if they’re a great culture fit for the team. Ideally, applicants are personable and can balance relationships with multiple candidates at one time. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible real estate team. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (interview, select, hire)
- Share Market Center value/opportunities story with all Market Center leadership and associates
- Oversee training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key areas of business
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Conduct performance reviews of staff and associates
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Real estate knowledge, experience, emphasis on residential real estate