Who are we looking for?
The Showing Assistant will be an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving team success, while being committed to growing their own skills and to developing into a leader within the team.
This individual will take ownership of tracking their activities and buyer client interactions. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of buyer clients coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those clients.
After the lead agent performs a needs analysis, the lead agent will pass the desired criteria to the Showing Assistant. The Showing Assistant will pick up the baton and find homes that meet the criteria, and they will meet buyer clients at those homes. As clients explore homes, the Showing Assistant will work with clients to confirm or refine criteria and will show additional homes as needed. When buyer clients are ready to make an offer, the Showing Assistant will pass the baton back to the lead agent.
The Showing Assistant will have a real estate license in order to meet MLS criteria for the duties in this role. Additionally, they may be eager to earn the right to use their license as a Lead Buyer Specialist. They are forward-looking individuals who develop and maintain positive professional relationships. They have a track record of success, and a palpable desire to succeed in this role, as well as their next.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Meeting buyer clients at homes
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Hosting Open Houses
- Accurately track and report activities and buyer client needs
- Administrative tasks as needed
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Professional in attitude and appearance