We are a ROCKET SHIP, looking for our next PILOT! Are you the Rocket Captain to lead our market center the #1 spot in our region? We are a community of like-minded people pursuing mastery of craft and selves. Our expectation is that this market center will take its place among the truly elite within KWRI and beyond.
About the position:
We have an amazing opportunity for a Team Leader/CEO to be the cultural leader of our growing market center (agent count 120+). This leader will lead our talented leadership team, help us grow in agent count, agent productivity, sales volume, and market share.
This person is a top producer in their industry and has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with strong sense of urgency.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. This person has the desire to build a dominant real estate company in one of the top destinations on the East coast. They can prove this by demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit and lead others in their previous positions.
They are aligned with the Operating Principal’s (OP) and leadership team’s vision to achieve the Keller Williams Growth, Initiative standards, and Market Center goals. This person will become the next cultural leader in the Market Center!
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (interview, select, hire)
- Share Market Center value/opportunities story with all Market Center leadership and associates
- Lead the leadership team and Agent Leadership Council (top 20%) in producing leading edge training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key areas of business
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully
- Develop talent and career paths for future leadership positions (develop bench)
- Consult staff and associates and conduct performance reviews
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Above-average business consulting and recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales (in real estate or similar paths) success track record in recent past
- Real estate knowledge, experience, emphasis on residential real estate
$100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year. Our customized compensation plans include supplemental pay, bonus pay, shared profitability bonuses.