Our Transaction Coordinator is a confident, outgoing individual who draws energy from working with people. They demonstrate a high degree of optimism and are not easily distracted or taken off course by chaos or surprises. They possess a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality and professionalism. They demonstrate the knowledge, attitude, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements.
The Transaction Coordinator must be a master-level communicator. This individual will have the ability to embrace an atmosphere of strong and diverse personalities. Having impeccable attention to detail and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done is a non-negotiable trait to be successful in this role.
This role will handle a lot of the daily communication with clients, agents, and parties relevant to the transaction daily, therefore, strong written and verbal skills are a must. This role is not a traditional 9 - 5 position and will allow a degree of flexibility for scheduling while also requiring the ability to be available and flexible for agents on nights and weekends.
Compensation is $45,000 - $60,000 DOE + Bonus Structure + Performance Reviews
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire real estate process (offer to closing)
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Understand the details of contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates and relay accordingly
- Efficiently utilize technology and platforms needed for coordination
- Communicate regularly with the client, send them reminders, follow up, and let them know what to expect within each step of the process
- Establish and nurture relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Serve as the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the transaction process from the agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Maintain constant and thorough communication with the agent if any issues arise that they may need to handle or negotiate
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Close the file after the closing has commenced; including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD/ CD (closing disclosure), and processing the check.
- Follow up with clients after the sale to follow up and request a testimonial and foster relationships to promote referrals
- Coordinate and facilitate inspections, appraisals, open houses, etc. and be present as needed for them to be conducted
- Deliver necessary documentation to parties outside of the office as necessary
- Create and deploy marketing materials
- Excellent at building rapport
- Poised and professional in delivery of updates, verdicts, negotiations, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Mastery in communication
- Dedicated focus to self-growth, improvement, and empowerment
- Solution-based mindset
- Highly detail-oriented
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Willingness to obtain a RE license, if not already licensed
$45,000 - $60,000 DOE + Bonus