We are seeking a Recruiter/Career Consultant to acquire a new talent and be part of our successful Team! We have a team of highly specialized and talented professionals and are in search of individuals who can keep pace with current growth and create new opportunities for the company. A top candidate must have extensive experience working in the real estate or recruiting industries. This individual will have a keen eye when reviewing resumes and conducting interviews. You will need to be adaptable, highly organized, and a true problem-solver.
Are you passionate about providing superior client service? Do you want a career where you can use your talents to make a difference in the lives of others? Do results and metrics drive you to succeed and excel?
This position will offer you an incredible opportunity to grow and elevate your role to an entirely new level.
Colleagues say this about you…
- You are a hunter.
- You hate to lose more than you love to win.
- You have a need to influence others. You prove this by demonstrating your influence by successfully recruiting top performers. Again, and again.
- You are a natural leader who embraces succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership and building a team. You actively model the skills needed for your team to succeed.
- You possess a track record of relationships that foster efficiency, partnership, and mentorship. You excel equally at relationships with talent at all stages of your career. You inspire the best and you train the emerging. You hold people accountable.
- You view learning as the foundation of your action plan.
- Identify new talent
- Post jobs to generate candidate interest
- Review and analyze resumes
- Conduct and review behavioral assessments
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact candidates personally
- Interview potential candidates using our recruiting process
- Introduce new hires to the company and training process
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as established employees
- Recruiting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective negotiating skills
- Extensive knowledge of computer systems and technology
- Familiarity with online job hunting websites
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry a plus
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a team environment