The Relationship Manager (RM) is a highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individual who prefers to operate with high urgency and organization.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. When described by people who know them, their energy and confidence stand out as their most dominant characteristics.
They are aligned with the team’s vision for the Market Center and will work directly with the Director of Relationships in leveraging systems and tools to achieve expectations in both recruiting and retaining agents.
Their burning desire is to build the dominant real estate company in their market. They have a need to influence others. They can prove this through previous experience at another Keller Williams office and/or experience in a parallel industry that required a focus on recruiting and retention.
They are natural leaders who embrace succeeding through others, compassionate leadership, and building a thriving team. They possess a track record of building and nurturing relationships. They view learning as the foundation of their action plan.
They understand basic financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to these tools to inform business decisions.
They have tremendous goals and are looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals.
- Responsible for recruiting a monthly minimum of 10 agents with 0-7 closed real estate units in the past year
- Manage recruitment pipeline including, but not limited to, database management, appointment scheduling, and
- regional tracking requirements
- Assess Market Center's current top 20% and potential agents' wants and needs through a consultative process
- Develop and execute a strategic follow-up process for internal and external prospecting
- Provide existing expertise to implementing internal systems and processes
- Research competition and help develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete in the market
- Assist or lead sales and business meetings
Who Are You?
- Professional and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly driven to succeed and eager to learn
- A team player looking to expand their career in a focused, strategic environment
- Self-starter and high level of problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- High Competitive
- Analytically minded
What Will You Need?
- Minimum of 2 years experience in leadership/management
- Previous experience in proactive lead generation
- Proven history of creating and implementing a strategy
- Working knowledge of Slack, Excel, Google Business, Firepoint or similar CRM, DISC personality profiling
What Will You Get?
- Base Salary + Bonus Structure
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Competitive benefits package
- Highly leveraged operational and marketing support
- Strategic coaching, in-depth training, and accountability
- Quarterly team retreats, fun outings, and client events
- A results-oriented, collaborative working environment
- Massive opportunity in one of the top real estate companies in the area
$40,000 base+ Bonus Structure, potential for $100,000k+