We are hiring an innovative social media and content manager to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a digital marketing team member, you’ll assist the CEO in developing a multi-channel social media strategy, creating dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identifying key digital media opportunities, engaging with influencers, and reporting analytics on web traffic and engagement.
The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results.
We offer unlimited PTO, health and dental benefits, and a thriving team culture with growth opportunities. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
Location: St Petersburg, FL
- Create eye-catching and valuable graphics and videos
- Own day-to-day creation and scheduling of social media and email content and campaigns
- Oversee the creation and implementation of strategies and content for all digital marketing
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through imagery, tone, voice, and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company to ensure a positive customer experience
- Create and execute actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Research and analyze competitor advertising
- Write best-in-class email marketing messages, social media copy, and video scripts
- 2+ years of social media management experience
- 2+ years of graphic and content design experience
- 1+ years of copywriting experience
- Proficient in using multi-social posting programs
- Proficient in Canva
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong computer skills using Google Suite
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet rankings
- Relevant experience in determining a target audience and how to cater to unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Proactive leader, learner, collaborator, and self-starter with a growth mindset
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage many projects at once
- A whatever it takes, solution-based approach to problem-solving
$50,000 base salary, unlimited PTO, health and dental benefits, and a thriving team culture with growth opportunities
We are a female-owned and operated company that is committed to helping our clients build businesses worth owning. We are an exciting, face-paced, fast-growing company looking for leaders to help us build. Your Realty Leverage, Inc. understands what it takes to be a successful business owner. We offer agents, teams, and brokerages every piece of leverage they need to build a successful career in real estate. Whether it is Transaction Management or Hiring & Training, we take all the extra tasks off your plate so you can stay focused on growth!