We are in search of a self-motivated, assertive, accountable, action-oriented, and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts to join our team. The perfect team member will be an outside-of-the-box thinker and a problem solver who is always looking for ways to improve processes and is looking to grow into a leadership position.
This individual is a self-starter, strategic thinker, and highly organized, detail-oriented as well as an analytical thinker. This person operates with a strong sense of urgency, goes above and beyond, and has whatever it takes to get the job done attitude.
Ideal candidate wants to be in partnership and be an integral part of building a big business with the team!
Some potential for a Hybrid role for the right candidate.
Do not contact the Tampa Home Group directly. Doing so will disqualify you from consideration. You will proceed with our recruiter.
- Supervise all parts of seller and buyer transactions
- Gather all listing information
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process
- Enter sales activity into the client database and track business reports
- Communicate (verbal, written, and in-person) professionally with clients and vendors
- Data entry into relevant databases, calendars, and transaction management software
- Be a self-starter and take responsibilities over from the Agent, set a plan in motion quickly, take action to complete tasks and goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Team player who is willing to help when needed
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Growth mindset
- Appreciation and acceptance of accountability for their work
- Willingness to obtain Florida Real Estate License (Required)
- Transaction Coordination experience (minimum 2 years)
- Very familiar using Stellar MLS, ShowingTime, and Databases
- Professional demeanor
- Exceptional phone skills
- Interpersonal/oral and written communication
- Quick thinker, learner, and self-motivated
- Exceptional at follow-through, execution, and attention to detail
- Provide concierge-level service to clients
- Must be willing to work as needed to meet deadlines
- Comfortable preparing listing documents, presentations, and other documents
- $55,000 - $70,000 per year
- Medical Insurance
- Paid time off