WE ARE GROWING AND LOOKING FOR TALENT: Who do you know that we should know? Keller Williams Greater Hartford is currently looking for a Talented VP of Career Development/Assistant to be a part of the Executive Leadership Team. This person will play a key role in the overall management of the Market Center/Office, agent recruiting, and career development. The VP of Career Development/Assistant Team Leader shares the responsibility for the overall performance of our Market Center/Office, including but not limited to, increased productivity, consistent growth, and building world-class culture within the Market Center/Office. This position requires strong communication skills and the ability to naturally connect with and influence others. The VP of Career Development/Assistant Team Leader will embrace servant leadership, create success through others, implement and practice bottom-up leadership, and build a healthy and prosperous team. Learning, coaching, and training are the foundation for the VP of Career Development/Assistant Team Leader’s action plan.
Essential Functions, duties, and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with Team Leader to Recruit new talent
- Assist TL with and/or Lead Team Meetings
- Research and develop strategies for transitioning agents into Keller Williams Realty
- Drive associates toward proficiency in the use of KW resources and tools.
- Meet and support weekly with agents to review their production goals and hold them accountable to the completion of actions
- Track agents result and share this information with TL
- Participate in Career Development Committees.
- Assist TL in managing staff and agents to acceptable professional job performance
- Professional and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly driven to succeed and eager to learn
- A team player looking to expand their career in a focused, strategic environment
- Self-starter and high level of problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- High Competitive
- Analytically minded